Saturday, November 13, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude

Thanksgiving Day is less than two weeks from now, and I'm thinking, why wait until then to count my many blessings?  I'm going to try to post something for which I'm thankful every day in November with a picture.  Since Facebook is overrun with such posts, I think I'll leave mine here and the reader can follow along if they so desire.  Meanwhile, since it's November 13th, I've got some catching up to do!  Pictures will have to wait until tomorrow.
11/1 - cool weather
11/2 - changing leaves
11/3 - a growing little girl and her first tooth
11/4 - being able to watch her develop and stay home with her
11/5 - the little girl's friendly growl when she sees someone or something she likes
11/6 - the end of Daylight Saving Time
11/7 - longer nights
11/8 - brownies
11/9 - a second tooth
11/10 - a warm house
11/11 - freedom and the veterans who won that for me
11/12 - steady income
11/13 - lazy Saturdays

... stay tuned every day from now to the end of November for the rest of my blessings!  You know, this could easily be a year-long project.

No comments:

Post a Comment